Monday, December 7, 2009

Typical Monday

What I wore to the mall on Sunday, its getting so cold (50 degrees) but I'm so used to the 85 degree weather, I miss it :(
Photobucket
Very old parka from Germany, American Apparel T-shirt, American Eagle Capris, Steve Madden Boots, Nordstrom necklaces



In the dressing room of Arden B... FINALLY found the perfect faux fur cheetah coat that I have been looking for for way too long. Such an amazing purchase, 50% off of 98!
Photobucket



Wore this outfit to school today, bought these cheetah heels yesterday too! I was definatley in a cheetah kind of mood...
Photobucket
American Eagle jeans, Karen Scott shoes, Urban Outfitter Jacket and tee, Nordstrom necklaces
Photobucket
Ah pardon the jeans, they're capris and they're supposed to be rolled but of course I forgot to roll them before I took the picture!
Oh and I just noticed that I'm wearing the same jeans in all pictures, oh well :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment you left in my blog :)

    i love the first and the second look. you look really good in skinny jeans. great boots too. congratulations for the faux fur jacket--you rocked it! :) you are such a gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete